Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Awkward Conversation

Do you know what I hate? When I run into professors/teachers etc in public places.  It is that moment in time were you see them first you go "oh shit" and then hide and try to avoid their gaze so you don't have to make that awkward conversation that most people like to go through. OR, they spot you first and you can't run away.  All in all, it makes the experience horrible and unbearable because you HAVE to go through the awkward rituals of saying "Hello" and "How are you?" and acting like you give a damn when in reality, they could probably lose a finger and you would not be moved in the slightest.

It can all start with one second of eye contact.  That is the point of no return.  Looking at their eyes and them looking at yours and that moment of recognition where your brain is all "HEY I KNOW THIS INDIVIDUAL...LET'S MAKE AWKWARD CONVERSATION WITH THIS MOTHER FUCKER", and then they talk to you because they want to 'see how you're doing' and just saying 'hi'.

Either way, moral of the story; I am sitting in the Union typing this and watching The Office (best fucking show ever) and I am currently in view with my band director who is psychotic and the biggest asshole ever.  He thinks he is worthy of praise and adoration simply because he may or may not be a saxophone god and hot shit.  Not going to lie.. he is mildly attractive, but his total lack of disrespect for others is such a turnoff that it is almost like his attractiveness is negative.  Which, I don't know how that is even possible (unless you smell bad, smells are pretty important in attraction) considering I would probably do him.

Anyways, I dislike this man extremely and I am 45% sure he did not see me.. the only reason why I say he didn't is so low is because I pretty much walked right in-front of him but we did not make eye contact.  Plus, since he is an absolute DICK HEAD he would ignore me like I ignore him because he thinks he is better than me.  I guess it works out though because I did not have to make awkward conversation with him.

I guess this was an example of awkward conversation winning. Sweet.


p.s. Sorry for the lack of pictures.. I am kinda lazy, don't know how to draw pictures for this topic, and need to get my TB test read in like 20 minutes.  Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment