Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oops.

So this whole "Thanksgiving Break" thing has taken a toll on my normal ways of life..

I.E. me "doing" homework and going to bed at reasonable hours most of the week.

Also, less pie is consumed.

I promise I will post some seriously awesome (or at least remotely interesting) posts this week. It might not be until Thursday/Friday, but still, I shall post.

They may be mediocre..but many.

I have ideas.

Many, many ideas.

I just need my computer to save pictures.

Or else I do this type of formatting with random spaces after sentences so that if I switch topics I don't feel bad that I did.

I think I'm going to bed (example A).

One last and final tidbit about my break.

I made a nerf gun.  That's right, MADE. As in put together on my own and now I can shoot harmless (or HARMFUL) nerf darts at any one that "gives me the eye" in any weird way.  MWAHAHAHAHAH.

You shall be vanquished my foes!

....that was the stupidest post ever.... Oh well, PUBLISHHH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment